Stable Rules for Your Safety, the Horses, and the Safety of Others
- NO SMOKING in the barns or dry grass or hay; smoke ONLY in designated areas. Fire Kills Horses!
- NO ABUSE! Hitting, slapping, or whipping your horse creates danger to you, your horse, and others!
- Everyone must sign a liability waiver / hold harmless agreement
- All visitors must sign the visitor log
- Be aware of the location of fire extinguishers and the Emergency Turnout Plan
- No person shall handle or ride a horse under the influence of any intoxicating substance
- Everyone will clean up after themselves and their horse, everywhere
- If you find a gate open, leave it open, otherwise close and secure it behind you
- No unaccompanied children under 16 in the barn; keep children under control for everyone’s safety
- No borrowing anything without the owner’s permission
- White Horse Ranch LLC is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged property
- White Horse Ranch LLC is not liable for injuries to people or horses
- Only ranch management can operate tractors or any powered equipment
- Follow all instructions from ranch management
WARNING UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 87, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE), AN EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITIES.
Click here to download our Stall Boarding Agreement
Click here to download our Pasture Boarding Agreement